The new Ford Fusion 1.5L-Turbocharged (Trend Spec) model makes a stunning contrast to some of the insects crawling our roads, called crossovers. With its engine beating at a 132kw and a 6-speed auto-gearbox putting down 240nm of torque to the wheels – this mighty and humble sedan reveals its Ford Mondeo pedigree and distinguished heritage of Ford engineering. Utilising space, superb comfort and an ultra-satisfying driving experience.
- What it’s like owning a 2011 Volkswagen Touareg 3.6 V6
- The vehicles that stood out in 2021
- 2022 Subaru Forester receives updates
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz C Class borrows from its S Class sibling
- This is what you can expect from the next Range Rover SV
- Jeep Wrangler vs BAIC B40 Plus
- Driving in rainy weather – what you need to consider.
- Petrol vs diesel, which one should you choose?