A very solemn moment for everyone, as the Guru Nick Hall bids farewell to S.C.N. We are forever grateful for his contribution to the Surf4cars channel and his dedication. His progressive, forward thinking and wonderful personality will be sorely missed – especially his charm. So in his final episode, Nick passes on the baton, to all time great, Melanie Walker. Who herself brings years of experience as a model, race-car driver and TV personality/presenter.IMPORTANT S.C.N NOTICE: S.C.N will be taking a short-break, if you would like to be one of our future sponsors please don’t hesitate to contact us @ email@example.com You can look forward to an exciting debut of S.C.N Season 2. See You Soon!!
- What it’s like owning a 2011 Volkswagen Touareg 3.6 V6
- The vehicles that stood out in 2021
- 2022 Subaru Forester receives updates
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz C Class borrows from its S Class sibling
- This is what you can expect from the next Range Rover SV
- Jeep Wrangler vs BAIC B40 Plus
- Driving in rainy weather – what you need to consider.
- Petrol vs diesel, which one should you choose?